- Professor of Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, Guy’s & St. Thomas’ (GSTT) Hospital and King’s College, London.
- Head of Fertility Services and Director of Assisted Conception Unit & Centre for Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (GSTT).
- Member of the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA) Board.
- Executive Officer of the British Fertility Society.
- Chair of the Scientific and Clinical Advances Committee of the HFEA.
- Immediate past chair of the RCOG National Clinical Studies group in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery.
- Ex-Member of the RCOG Research Committee
- Expert advisor to the National Institute for Health Care & Clinical Excellence (NICE).
- Deputy Director of Subspecialty Training Programme in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery.
- Principal Investigators/clinical adviser of several NIHR funded research grants.
- Chief/Principal investigator of several randomised controlled trials.
- Published widely (>160 Peer reviewed articles) on different aspects of Assisted Conception, Reproductive Medicine & Surgery in major medical journals including NEJM, Lancet, BMJ and Nature Cell Biology and Nature with national and international experience in research degrees supervision and assessment.
- Ex Associate Editor of RBM online Journal.
- Invited speaker on fertility and assisted reproduction in numerous national and international conferences.
- Expert in fertility service development and service review.